antivirus, archiver, audio, browser, Browsers, CD, cd burning, cd ripping, cd-da, cdrom, download, DVD, editor, file exchange, file of the day, file sharing, Firefox, firewall, free, FTP, ICQ, IE, IM, iso, mail client, Maxton, mozilla, MP3, office, open source, p2p, player, reader, sharing, system, tools, video, virtual cd, windows, xp style
11/09/2008, 07:17, Author: denzab
A program to capture images SnagIt 9. This release has several bugs fixes.
SnagIt - powerful tool for creating screenshots of all applications (conventional programs, games, video). These screens can be edited using a variety of effects. Supported by preserving the images in most popular graphics formats. Apart from creating the usual screenshots, there are functions for the preservation of animation, that is, all that is happening on the screen and it will be saved in the form of animation movie. Learn the functional richness of the special programs can visit the official site.
02/09/2008, 03:27, Author: denzab
New nLite is a program that allows to create own distributions of Windows operating system. The main change in this release is support for a recent second beta version of the web browser Internet Explorer 8.
nLite is needed to make own operating system distributions. With the assistance of the programme you can remove unwanted components (Internet Explorer, Media Player, Windows Messenger, Outlook…); integrate the entire package of updates and patches; embed the necessary drivers, etc. In the end, a unique installation disc with improved operating system is produced.
It supports 32 - and 64 - bit versions of Windows 2000/XP/2003, in all languages. The program requires. NET Framework 2.0.
Download (2.54 MB - Freeware)
13/08/2008, 07:37, Author: denzab
The next update of the file manager Total Commander.
This update fixes a bug in the function of removing files. Also in this release corrected a problem with unpacking multivolume archives in the RAR format.
The legendary file manager. Built as the famous file manager for DOS Norton Commander gives an opportunity to manage files. With a huge number of plug-ins that enhance, Total Commander has been transformed from a simple file manager into a powerful shell for computer managment.
Download (2.1 MB - Shareware)
11/08/2008, 03:25, Author: denzab
After months of testing, the final version of the popular BitTorrent-client uTorrent has been released.
Version 1.8 - is an inherently great bugfix. The purpose of this version is to improve the overall quality of the program. Improved compatibility with the operating system Windows Vista, hundreds of bugs fixed. This version has Teredo/IPv6 support added.
uTorrent has a very small size of distribution. 260 kilobytes total, thoughtful and very attractive interface will be a much more compelling argument for uTorrent. Of course it supports all necessary functions, like all current clients for this popular P2P-network.
P2P, free, sharing, tools
26/06/2008, 05:50, Author: denzab
Further update of a small system program CCleaner has been released.
The program searches for and deletes unnecessary files in the system and the most popular applications. Also able to verify the integrity of the Windows registry. After that the program the system starts to work much faster. Small, fast, free.
Download (2.78 MB - Freeware)
18/06/2008, 01:53, Author: denzab
New version of CloneCD. In this version corrected the problem with the definition of double discs on some DVD-drives, as well as minor errors corrected.
CloneCD - a popular program for the exact copy of CD and DVD. Can bypass some protection systems of copying discs. He has a very simple and user-friendly interface.
CD, cdrom, tools
10/06/2008, 03:31, Author: denzab
The SUN company released an updated version of VirtualBox. Overall, the upgrade is aimed at correcting a number of various bugs.
VirtualBox - a program for creating virtual machines. By allocating resources it creates a separate virtual computer system from their own resources, and, most importantly, with its own operating system. For example, the computer operating system is Windows in the two accounts you can create a virtual system, under which use certain resources and install Linux. Or, rather, on computers running Linux install Windows. The program supports the installation of the operating system from a disk or file-image. Everything is very simple and will not cause serious difficulties even for novice users. It remains to add that the program is completely free and distributed on the basis of open source.
The main operating system VirtualBox supports Windows, Linux, Mac OS and Solaris. In the role of a virtual system could be virtually all popular operating systems.
List of changes:
GUI: fixed a bug which prevented to add more than one SATA drive from the GUI
- GUI: fixed a regression introduced in 1.6.0: the fullscreen mode was left on every guest video mode switch
- GUI: fixed several minor issues
- Networking: fixed a host interface networking regression introduced in 1.6.0
- VMM: fixed starting of VMs with AMD-V enabled
- VMM: massive performance enhancements for AMD-V
- VMM: stability improvements for AMD-V on Windows hosts
- VMM: correctly detect AMD CPUs with erratum 170 (AMD-V)
- VMM: detect inconsistent timestamp counters on certain AMD Phenom CPUs (Windows host only)
- VMM: fixed KVM check (Linux hosts only) XPCOM: fixed several races
- VMM: ﬁxed a regression introduced in 1.6.0: Windows stuck during installation
- SATA: improved performance with Vista guests
- SATA: fixed statistics counter
- Shared Folders: several fixes (iTunes download, speed up browsing)
- ATA/IDE: fixed boot from CDROM if a medium was added while the boot menu was active
- Networking: provide an Intel PRO/1000 T Server (82543GC) network device emulation which is recognized by Windows XP guests
- Networking: fixes for the E1000 emulation (don’t crash if not attached, fixed a bug in the statistics counter implementation)
- NAT: don’t crash if the guest sent a DHCPRELEASE message with an invalid IP address
- NAT: fixed ARP reply for the NAT gateway and for the NAT name server if the guest IP range was changed
- Internal Networking: fixed shutdown if more than two VMs are connected to the same network
- BIOS: allow to change the DMI informatiton (see chapter 9.13, Con’guring the BIOS DMI information, page 125)
- RTC: fixed UIP emulation to prevent jumping of time in Solaris guests
- Windows host: VirtualBox installation directory corrected for 64 bits Windows
- Windows host: fixed VBoxVRDP.exe symlink
- Windows host: solved locking problems in raw partition VMDK support
- Windows host: fixed stability during high system load (page fault in KeQueryActiveProcessors)
- MacOS X host: fixed crashes under certain conditions
- Shared Folders: limited users without admin rights now also can use Shared Folders on Windows guests
- Linux hosts: fixed default runlevel for the kernel module helper script
- Solaris hosts: enabled support for VT-x and AMD-V
- Solaris hosts: dynamic loading of libdlpi fixes a problem where Solaris 10 was not able to start a VM
- Linux additions: fixed runlevels for kernel module helper scripts
- Linux additions: compatibility fixes with Linux 2.6.26
- Linux additions: fixed occasional guest kernel crash during unload of the vboxadd guest kernel module
free, tools, system, windows
06/05/2008, 03:32, Author: denzab
VirtualBox - a program for creating virtual machines. By allocating resources creates a separate virtual computer system from their own resources, and, most importantly, with its own operating system. For example, the computer operating system Windows in the two accounts you can create a virtual system, under which highlight certain resources and install Linux. Or, rather, on computers running Linux install Windows. The program supports the installation of the operating system or from a disk or file-image. Everything is very simple and will not cause serious difficulties even for novice users. It remains to add that the program is completely free and distributed on the basis of open source.
The main operating system VirtualBox supports Windows, Linux, Mac OS and Solaris.
Download (21.32 MB - Open Source)
04/05/2008, 00:56, Author: denzab
Unlocker has been updated. The program allows to delete files and directories, which normally cannot be removed, issuing a message on the impossibility of this action (Cannot delete file: Access is denied and similar). A program simply adds another option in the context menu.
List of changes:
- Fixed bug: Unlocker should not create event logs anymore.
- Fixed bug: Unlocker should not take minutes to close on certain configurations anymore.
- Fixed bug: Unlocker should not lock DLLs not used by Unlocker anymore.
- Fixed bug: Fixed potential driver bug.
- Fixed bug: Miscellaneous handle leaks.
- Improved behavior: Improved deleting/renaming/moving files such as C:WINDOWSsystem32MacromedFlashFlash9e.ocx for example.
- Improved behavior: When right-clicking files or folders and selecting Unlocker, those are automatically deselected. It helps with movie files and removable drives.
- Improved UI: Icon looks correct now on Windows Vista
- Promotional feature: Added fully optional shortcuts to eBay during the installation. Simply untick “eBay shortcuts” in the choose components page during install if you do not wish to have those.
unlocker1.8.7.exe 255.17 KB
06/03/2008, 23:55, Author: denzab
Upgrading of the Programm PowerDVD from CyberLink. The eighth version supports the latest technologies. Added support for the new formats: HD DVD-Video; TwinFormat HD DVD, BD-ROM (Blu-ray Disc), and BD-RE (Blu-ray Disc). And, of course, updated with new video and audio technologies: Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD; VC-1 High-Definition Video.
PowerDVD - a DVD player with all the features and support for all the latest technologies. There has been for many years, which has earned great respect because of the stability, simplicity and quality. Insert the disc and watch a movie - can be used without prior setup. The program has a completely customizable interface, excellent video and audio quality, support for the huge number of features, including the most new technologies. It is noteworthy that the program is fully independent, in the sense that the majority of players are using third-party libraries (often it is from this program), and PowerDVD uses only its own developments.
PowerDVD8_BetaTest080222.exe 87.78 MB
video, DVD, divx, tools
1-10 from 12 Forward »
last 7 days